Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to canvas products and canvas repairs performed by Concord Custom Canvas (CCC):
- Payment Terms: Payment is required on delivery unless other terms are quoted. Concord Custom Canvas and/or it’s affiliates retain all ownership of partial and/or finished products until your account balance is paid in full.
- Payment Methods: We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit card payments are accepted through Paypal. We apply a 3% premium on credit card payments.
- Some quotes require an initial payment of a percentage or fixed sum before CCC begins the project. This amount must be paid before the work will begin.
- Customers may not provide their own canvas (or other materials) unless permission is granted by CCC. In cases where the client provides the material(s), CCC will not warranty the final product.
- Estimated date(s) of completion are based upon ideal weather conditions and is subject to delays caused by wind, temperature, inclement weather, and/or product availability.
- Concord Custom Canvas or affiliates have authority to photograph and/or video tape the owner’s boat for reference and/or marketing purposes.
- The vessel’s owner is to carry any necessary hazard and liability insurances. Concord Custom Canvas or it’s affiliates do not assume liability for the vessel.
- Jobs cannot be cancelled after materials have been ordered.
- Estimates are valid and offered for 30 days from date submitted.
- Manufacturer warranty applies to all materials used. Fabrication workmanship is guaranteed by Concord Custom Canvas or it’s affiliates.
- Minor scratches in clear vinyl or polycarbonate products are not covered under the warranty.
- Concord Custom Canvas or it’s affiliates have the authority to board your vessel to estimate, measure, install or remove products before, during, and after installation.
- All legal/collection fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any commissions or charges by marinas, dealerships, storage facilities, and etceteras, are at the customer’s expense.
- Any design alterations, deviations, or additional requests to the above specifications will become an extra charge over and above this estimate. Repair or replacement of any pre-existing damaged structural materials, wood, or hardware that is undetected at the time of this estimate will become an extra charge over and above this estimate.